Skip to main content

Do you believe in Life After Death?

Probably your answer will be No... OR Yes ..... or May be.... I just read below answer on quora by Pankaj Singhal  . And you will not believe  but it it just tooooooo awesome .


In  a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe  in life after delivery?” The other replied, “Why, of course. There has  to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves  for what we will be later.”
 “Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

 The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than  here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe  we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”

 The  first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with  our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and  everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after  delivery is to be logically excluded.”

 The second insisted,  “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is  here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

 The  first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no  one has ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in  the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and  oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

 “Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

 The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

 The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We  are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not  and could not exist.”

 Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

 To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you  focus and you really listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can  hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.” - Útmutató a Léleknek

Isn't it amazing ? Dint you find any change after reading this answer ?In my case  I was totally shaken after reading this answer. And let me tell you on thing that I am a strong believer of life after death I mean the spiritual world. The world we originally belong from and are here due to some of our miss deeds in past life or something.

I know there will be lot of controversies, debates and lot many things If I just start proving myself right but what is there in believing it ? we have to keep faith. This whole world runs only on faith, if you go to see. Even while doing a major operation we do sign a bond where in it states that If whatever happens with my life I am the only person to be held responsible It has to do nothing with the doctors or hospitals, ridiculous na? We pay so much for our operation but still we have to believe in doctors doing the operation. So this shows how faith is so strong.

There are many wars , people are brutally killed for the sake of religion and everything but what we forget is we have to go back to the same lord, who has created as but why are we here may be because we chose to take this life of suffering and worries. One thing we should keep in mind is unless and until there is a creator there is no creation so if we think that the world has come just by itself then we are probably mad. So the proof of existence of the god or the supreme creator is this that he is the creator. It can be linked in a similar way like how a invention requires an inventor and how a law requires a law maker. Can u just imagine how perfectly this world works the whole universe infect. We waste millions and trillions of dollars in dong space research invention and researching on how the life must have originated? how the world must have been created but it is the fact that its not in our hands to find out because its similar to the fact that when we are in our mothers womb we are not eligible enough to know how the egg fertilization must have taken place. Isn't it similar how will a embryo know how sperm meets an egg and fertilization takes place. This surely needs to be thought of.

It may be the similar process like how delivery of a baby gets him into the material world and if we see in one sense in this case it is a death to his confined world or region of womb(worms and will fill like child is dead now :D) and birth to a new wast world of amusement and confusion. SO similarly our death may be a birth in the spiritual world.

I am just getting more crazy Now. I just want to learn all scriptures and religious books. In order to find about the spiritual world. This is just a start or a first step .I have to goo very long may be out of this world also in search of it .





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purane kapde....ya naye

It was the last day of Ganesh Chaturthi I was wearing a beautiful white chikankari kurta hand-stitched by one of the local tailors. It was looking so pretty and me too definitely 😉. I actually had stitched it specially for Ganesh Chaturthi but for the entire 5 days did not get time to wear it or you could say it was raining very heavily so I was worried about it getting dirty. Finally, on the last day, I wore it while going to my cousin's place.  All the time I was just worried about what if it gets dirty, my manstruation date was due so I was worried what if it gets stained. Since it was raining heavily what if some car splashed water on me. Not one but a thousand questions 😏.  And to be frank with all these questions I wore it till Visarjan and when I came back home just changed into my old clothes ... started doing all the work wearing that same old t-shirt which has one hole on the sleeves given by a stray dog. My old clothes were already stained with turmeric stain which I g

My First Love

First of all Happy  Birthday.............................. :) :D to my laptop DELL INSPIRON 5520 (people who need specification can google it). Today its a great day for me since my laptop is turning a year old .Thank you for being with me in my good,bed,bad times (bad because I have a habit of sleeping with laptop on my stomach , sleeping and browsing is my favorite time pass). Yes this was my first love , it is and will be . I don't know how I got so much attached  to my laptop but there was something that led me to love this laptop more than my self . I can't sleep when anything happens to it , like  now even when I'm writing this article  pointer doesn't respond properly , it get's stuck in between  ....    :(   ,    I'm facing this problem  from last 4 days so yesterday I tried to reintall the drivers , for some time it worked properly and after some time same thing started again so I restarted thinking it might work properly and go to see , it starte

Do we feel - All Indians are my Brothers and Sisters

I don't know whats is cooking in my brain today... Just some thoughts which are popping up randomly and not allowing me to sleep Before moving to Bangalore I was surrounded by mostly by Goans. For us anyone and everyone outside Goa is Bhikna(Only Goans will understand this term so don not try to google). Goans normally don't like migrants because we always feel our land will be grabbed again, same like how Portuguese took it from us 450 years back. When I was a kid I personally hated all the migrants, I used to fight with all my classmates whoever where migrants. My kiddish brain never understood the real meaning of Indian Pledge. India is my country all Indians are my brothers and sisters was just for the name sack , just for the sack of saying . When I was in Higher Secondary I understood the real worth of me as Indian . I realized how united we are and how obvious it is to go to any other state without any choice and work there. Every Indian loves its own land abundantl