Skip to main content

Thats what I am ...

They say If you want to see how rich you are just drop a tear and see how many hands comes to wipe it . If none that means you are a poor person. Many times I do the same trick with my parents,any time if  I feel they are too tensed or they are not paying attention to me I simply create an issue or an argument so that they shout on me , so that I get firing for not behaving like a matured person being elder daughter,so that I get one slap from my mom,so that I get  advice from my elder aunt,so that I know I am not alone in this world and there are people who loves me more than themselves,who loves me more then their work and who feels my bubble size  problems to be greater than their bouldes size problems .


Whole world knows that for me my family comes first .Although I argue for some reasons which happens due to generation gap .I prefer taking advice before doing anything from my family ,either it might be to start of with swimming workouts or may be to argue for having a tattoo on my arm or to cut my hair short (for which I did not get permission yet).


In my life at one crucial point I took one decision of my own and obviously that was not supported by my father as I he knewed I will be wrong,that decision was to take geology and not biology in my 11th std, my father wanted me to be a doctor even my uncle but my dream was to be an engineer who is eager to solve real life problem but I was scared of syringes and blood ,I was scared to see a dead body (today I am not scared of all this ).So on the day of open day(on open day parents are called to see their kids marksheet) and ……. he got to know that I had opted for geology and not for biology and after going home volcano got erupted as it was obvious :D . He was very angry , I had seen my father so upset for the first time in my life , some how I tried to convince him and manged to give confidence that in my life I will always do great things and also that I will study properly . Thankfully I got into engineering but it was not the branch or department which I was in need of  , but still my father wanted me to take civil engineering as it never goes under recession but I wanted IT or computer science and I took computer science .


I managed to keep myself above average in academics so that I get into campus recruitments. And during our batch very few companies came and I could not make for any one . I dont know what went wrong . Once all MNC’s stopped coming and none other good companies arrived I decided to go for start ups as that was the only place I could learn and earn and I made a big decision to join my friend in his startup . And obviously I did not tell anyone at my home that I am joining startup because promise made 4 yrs ago would have been broken .And the day came when my father got to know that I am working for my friend . He was not against startup but he was against my friend,because he was a kid of very rich person and he always thought that rich peoples kids are spoilt kids.Reason behind telling this whole story is your parents are always right,at some silly points they may be wrong but 100% of the times they are always right they are 110% right.


Let me start from point 1 where in he wanted me to be a doctor.
he knew  that I like helping others thats why he wanted me to be in medical field .
2nd point He knew that If I miss my chance in mncs I will have to go for startup that’s the reason he wanted me to be in civil.
3 pt he knowed that the person with whom I work does not have experience in that field and he is filthy rich so even if he goes into loss it would not matter him but for me it would matter because we are not very rich but middle class family who waste their salary only on daily requirements.and I had joined over there so that I thinking I will learn alot. But under guidence of no one I dont think I learnt whatever I had to over there . My only dream was to be a intelligent and smart programmer but I don't think it will be fulfilled over the place where I work.


And person who was mistaken at all point of time was me by not listening to him .I always respected my father , from the day I was kid he was my hero , and now at this point of time I don't want to be mistaken again. My father was brought up in a low class family where even to get daily bread and butter he had to struggle so higher studies was a big dream my father is educated but he is not highly educated but still I would say he will beat highly educated nerds , after he got job he got his family to a middle class level and now I want to take him to a high class level . I want him to see each and everything that he hadn't seen in his life . He struggled a lot to earn and have whatever he has today. He struggled a lot to bring me at this position wherein I can confidently talk about him . That small house took him many years to build . That attitude he has today took him years to build , that friendly behaviour was a god's gift but it took years to nurture , In my life he will always be an ideal person,whom I would like to follow , who at some time has a hard temper and sometimes a soft heart which is softer than a women . I saw him shouting on me like on animal , and saw crying sitting besides my bed when I was hospitalised .


Today I am so confident about my father that I can talk on any topic to him . So many times I tell him to buy sanitary napkins for me. In India this does matter because monthly periods is the topic on which even women talk with soft voice . But I am confident enough to talk with my father on this matter also .How does this confidence came up ? just be with your parents.I live my office very late because of which I enter my house very late and in middle class Indian family this is just not tolerable where in girls enter home late max time in our house is 8.00 pm but me like boss I enter my house at 10.00pm sometimes 10.30 pm .Even though my father allows me to enter any time He also expects me to do some things like not to get bullied by any boy or not to touch alcohol or cigarette or hukka or any of the addiction .And yup I will never . Today I am at the age where in I can say that I will not go for all this .My father worships god with full heart and believes and same thing has come in me I fast 4 times a month like my father I do all hindu rituals like him,respect elders like him , love younger ones like him . If I would have been a boy then I guess I would have been my fathers carbon copy.I would always like to be like him only . And would not like to change my attitude.I would always like to have my feet on earth like him even after achieving greatest goal in my life.And yup would like to love him and respect the most throughout my life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purane kapde....ya naye

It was the last day of Ganesh Chaturthi I was wearing a beautiful white chikankari kurta hand-stitched by one of the local tailors. It was looking so pretty and me too definitely 😉. I actually had stitched it specially for Ganesh Chaturthi but for the entire 5 days did not get time to wear it or you could say it was raining very heavily so I was worried about it getting dirty. Finally, on the last day, I wore it while going to my cousin's place.  All the time I was just worried about what if it gets dirty, my manstruation date was due so I was worried what if it gets stained. Since it was raining heavily what if some car splashed water on me. Not one but a thousand questions 😏.  And to be frank with all these questions I wore it till Visarjan and when I came back home just changed into my old clothes ... started doing all the work wearing that same old t-shirt which has one hole on the sleeves given by a stray dog. My old clothes were already stained with turmeric stain which I g

My First Love

First of all Happy  Birthday.............................. :) :D to my laptop DELL INSPIRON 5520 (people who need specification can google it). Today its a great day for me since my laptop is turning a year old .Thank you for being with me in my good,bed,bad times (bad because I have a habit of sleeping with laptop on my stomach , sleeping and browsing is my favorite time pass). Yes this was my first love , it is and will be . I don't know how I got so much attached  to my laptop but there was something that led me to love this laptop more than my self . I can't sleep when anything happens to it , like  now even when I'm writing this article  pointer doesn't respond properly , it get's stuck in between  ....    :(   ,    I'm facing this problem  from last 4 days so yesterday I tried to reintall the drivers , for some time it worked properly and after some time same thing started again so I restarted thinking it might work properly and go to see , it starte

Do we feel - All Indians are my Brothers and Sisters

I don't know whats is cooking in my brain today... Just some thoughts which are popping up randomly and not allowing me to sleep Before moving to Bangalore I was surrounded by mostly by Goans. For us anyone and everyone outside Goa is Bhikna(Only Goans will understand this term so don not try to google). Goans normally don't like migrants because we always feel our land will be grabbed again, same like how Portuguese took it from us 450 years back. When I was a kid I personally hated all the migrants, I used to fight with all my classmates whoever where migrants. My kiddish brain never understood the real meaning of Indian Pledge. India is my country all Indians are my brothers and sisters was just for the name sack , just for the sack of saying . When I was in Higher Secondary I understood the real worth of me as Indian . I realized how united we are and how obvious it is to go to any other state without any choice and work there. Every Indian loves its own land abundantl