Skip to main content

Does power of positive thinking and manifestation really works ?

To know that you will have to read the entire story...it will be short I promise 😉.

 





So recently I shifted to a new place and was taken back by the garden area(I blindly said yes to the place just because it had pretty good ). It was such a huge place where I could do my farming. Yes, farming veggies and growing plants are another of my hobby which I hardly show to the world. In fact, why should I show everything to the world? 

And just 4-5 days back I was supposed to travel to Bangalore. Now my veggie garden was growing wonderfully well since I was taking very good care of it like my babies. I think only plant lovers will understand what I am talking about here I did not want to extend my stay in Bangalore for the same reason I knew that given the summer heat in Goa and no water my plants would have not survived and the garden land is a little mountain area (that land is really hard if there is no water even for 1-day, plants literally get burnt - my tiny babies were at risk after all).


Still, I gave a lot of instructions to my sister about watering those plants in my absence but destiny had some other story in mind and as always she could not make it to water them. I went on my Bangalore visit and the day my sister was supposed to water the plants she got some work and she ended up not watering it. The next day again I dint reach back to Goa from Bangalore so my plants were thirsty literally for 3-4 days without a single drop of water... My heart was literally aching there thinking what might have happened to those babies? 


Once my bus reached Panjim I just rushed to my 2-wheeler directly headed to the rented space and without even going to the washroom and brushing my teeth went to check on the plants. Go to see some were burnt, some were on the verge of dying? I literally felt like what have I done? How could I give life and then again let them die like this...some people will never understand this feeling for whatever reasons 

Growing plants is not for the fruits or for their output or just to see the beauty but its the responsibility of taking care of one life... plants have emotions they have their own thinking ability and also a way of showing emotions... after my crying session I was telling my plants. It's my mistake and I am literally sorry for not being there, and definitely next time I will not repeat the mistake... thousand times I think I was repeating for my plants to be alive again and back in their life and this was just a tiny part of life they lived and there is whole lot life left ahead.  Although I avoid showing off my emotions most of the time here I could not control it. 

I watered them nicely and then went on to do my work to my surprise by evening some of them started coming back to life... and by the next day morning, even my burnt plants were standing upright. Although some of the leaves I had to cut as they were burnt...I could truly see the power of manifestation in front of my eyes...

I could not take a video of them in a pathetic condition but yes I definitely have a video of my happy plants live again do watch it. 

All the tomato plants in the video were literally on the ground I felt they will never come on top but see them standing nicely and happily. Yes, some of my plants did die like palak which I had grown is not even seen in the ground, watermelon which was nicely growing is not at all seen its just dried leaves that are seen... but I am very happy that some plants are alive... 

Next time I am surely going to find some way.. Or if anyone reading this blog knows a person who can take care of the garden in my absence do let me know I would be happy to hand it over to them until I come back 


Cheers to life and yes thanks for reading as always 😁... 




  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purane kapde....ya naye

It was the last day of Ganesh Chaturthi I was wearing a beautiful white chikankari kurta hand-stitched by one of the local tailors. It was looking so pretty and me too definitely 😉. I actually had stitched it specially for Ganesh Chaturthi but for the entire 5 days did not get time to wear it or you could say it was raining very heavily so I was worried about it getting dirty. Finally, on the last day, I wore it while going to my cousin's place.  All the time I was just worried about what if it gets dirty, my manstruation date was due so I was worried what if it gets stained. Since it was raining heavily what if some car splashed water on me. Not one but a thousand questions 😏.  And to be frank with all these questions I wore it till Visarjan and when I came back home just changed into my old clothes ... started doing all the work wearing that same old t-shirt which has one hole on the sleeves given by a stray dog. My old clothes were already stained with turmeric stain which I g

My First Love

First of all Happy  Birthday.............................. :) :D to my laptop DELL INSPIRON 5520 (people who need specification can google it). Today its a great day for me since my laptop is turning a year old .Thank you for being with me in my good,bed,bad times (bad because I have a habit of sleeping with laptop on my stomach , sleeping and browsing is my favorite time pass). Yes this was my first love , it is and will be . I don't know how I got so much attached  to my laptop but there was something that led me to love this laptop more than my self . I can't sleep when anything happens to it , like  now even when I'm writing this article  pointer doesn't respond properly , it get's stuck in between  ....    :(   ,    I'm facing this problem  from last 4 days so yesterday I tried to reintall the drivers , for some time it worked properly and after some time same thing started again so I restarted thinking it might work properly and go to see , it starte

Do we feel - All Indians are my Brothers and Sisters

I don't know whats is cooking in my brain today... Just some thoughts which are popping up randomly and not allowing me to sleep Before moving to Bangalore I was surrounded by mostly by Goans. For us anyone and everyone outside Goa is Bhikna(Only Goans will understand this term so don not try to google). Goans normally don't like migrants because we always feel our land will be grabbed again, same like how Portuguese took it from us 450 years back. When I was a kid I personally hated all the migrants, I used to fight with all my classmates whoever where migrants. My kiddish brain never understood the real meaning of Indian Pledge. India is my country all Indians are my brothers and sisters was just for the name sack , just for the sack of saying . When I was in Higher Secondary I understood the real worth of me as Indian . I realized how united we are and how obvious it is to go to any other state without any choice and work there. Every Indian loves its own land abundantl