Skip to main content

Quaratine Wali Cribbing

Ohh yup that lock down started and my head started spinning at the same time. Not because I would miss out on the things but because of so many things which I had not even imagined without peoples interaction


  1. I missed office badly. Are yaar I do not have office set up at home where in I can sit nicely on a chair which has back support and a table which is perfect for the laptop to keep on and code. I shifted recently to the new place and I was about to buy everything(read it as me being super kanjoos to spend on silly things). So my back was getting badly screwed with all this wrong postures and all day staring into that stupid screen.
  2. I missed my office also because I had joined newly and I still felt I need to work in association in order to get used to the product which I am working on. 
  3. I missed office badly because electricity and WiFi was working without any hindrance. where as now I had dance calling BESCOM and then WiFi guy.
  4. I loved office because I was having fun working dude. 
  5. Ok so now coming back to the staying at home alone
  6. First of all I was not afraid of staying in isolation or without going into public. I had habit of staying into isolation during my early Menstrual cycle. Oh yup in our old house where in lot of things were strict we followed a rule where in during our Menstrual we were not allowed to touch anyone, not allowed to roam openly for 4 bloody days. So I was kinda having hang of it. Thanks to my quite forward ayee and pappa for giving us freedom to do whatever we want
  7.  I missed my family badly. If I had financial independence and planned my early retirement or my dad was super rich I would have not even taken this job in congested and crowded city, where in everyone is striving and running behind the same thing. Sometime my super anxious mind feels like what the hell I am doing with my life. BTW staying alone aggravated it more
  8. I was scared of the fact that I will miss my Yoga class now. This is the only thing I truly love. After I gave up on running due to injuries and lot of physical trauma I switched to simple yet challenging Yoga. I always loved it from the days I was a college kid. Yes when I was in college I used to follow Yoga regime .
  9. I was scared of the fact that, my mind will surely convince me that I am not made up for 9-5 job and it will again encourage me to take some actions
  10. I was scared of the fact that I will give less attention to my newly taken job .
  11. I was scared of the fact that I will become that introvert person again who was happy being alone, who was happy without mingling with anyone.
  12. I was scared of the fact that I will start hatting outside food again ...
So yes my cribbing is normal I guess. BTW it also made me realise that getting married early is good and very important.  I was not even thinking of this silly thing till now but then suddenly I realise abe yaar Moksha Prapti (making your sould independent) also needs to be done . So yes so much of realisation, This is the reason I guess all saints and sadhus go for meditation in forest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purane kapde....ya naye

It was the last day of Ganesh Chaturthi I was wearing a beautiful white chikankari kurta hand-stitched by one of the local tailors. It was looking so pretty and me too definitely 😉. I actually had stitched it specially for Ganesh Chaturthi but for the entire 5 days did not get time to wear it or you could say it was raining very heavily so I was worried about it getting dirty. Finally, on the last day, I wore it while going to my cousin's place.  All the time I was just worried about what if it gets dirty, my manstruation date was due so I was worried what if it gets stained. Since it was raining heavily what if some car splashed water on me. Not one but a thousand questions 😏.  And to be frank with all these questions I wore it till Visarjan and when I came back home just changed into my old clothes ... started doing all the work wearing that same old t-shirt which has one hole on the sleeves given by a stray dog. My old clothes were already stained with turmeric stain which I g

My First Love

First of all Happy  Birthday.............................. :) :D to my laptop DELL INSPIRON 5520 (people who need specification can google it). Today its a great day for me since my laptop is turning a year old .Thank you for being with me in my good,bed,bad times (bad because I have a habit of sleeping with laptop on my stomach , sleeping and browsing is my favorite time pass). Yes this was my first love , it is and will be . I don't know how I got so much attached  to my laptop but there was something that led me to love this laptop more than my self . I can't sleep when anything happens to it , like  now even when I'm writing this article  pointer doesn't respond properly , it get's stuck in between  ....    :(   ,    I'm facing this problem  from last 4 days so yesterday I tried to reintall the drivers , for some time it worked properly and after some time same thing started again so I restarted thinking it might work properly and go to see , it starte

Do we feel - All Indians are my Brothers and Sisters

I don't know whats is cooking in my brain today... Just some thoughts which are popping up randomly and not allowing me to sleep Before moving to Bangalore I was surrounded by mostly by Goans. For us anyone and everyone outside Goa is Bhikna(Only Goans will understand this term so don not try to google). Goans normally don't like migrants because we always feel our land will be grabbed again, same like how Portuguese took it from us 450 years back. When I was a kid I personally hated all the migrants, I used to fight with all my classmates whoever where migrants. My kiddish brain never understood the real meaning of Indian Pledge. India is my country all Indians are my brothers and sisters was just for the name sack , just for the sack of saying . When I was in Higher Secondary I understood the real worth of me as Indian . I realized how united we are and how obvious it is to go to any other state without any choice and work there. Every Indian loves its own land abundantl