Skip to main content

It' been 2 years with you

What the hell.. is  it true that I am writing  my blog after a year ? is it really true ? am i so busy that I cannot remove time even for myself ? .... No never this should not happen because in my life I'll always prefer myself first and then everything else .. 

After reading the title of the blog you people might think that ohhhh god.......... this girl got into relationship .. yup it's true that I am in relationship :D  are you not curious to know who's that person. It's my laptop (DELL inspiron 5520) . Every year , Every month ,Every day I celebrate with my laptop but today is a special occasion it's my laptops birthday . oh yes it turned 2 today . 


If anytime you have been to my blog then you must have read about my affection towards my laptop.So as you know it was given to me by my father although my dream was to buy my first laptop with my money due to some conditions I had to keep my ego aside and take that as a gift give to me by my father . My decision was firm  I had decided that once I start earnning I will return that 45,000 Rs to my father and I  had thought like this money will get recovered within 3 months or something but it took me 8 months 10 days to recover this 45,000 (long time nah .... ) From the day I started working I did not even spend a penny from my salary . I did not buy anything for my parents from my first salary , I did'nt get anything for my siblings nor even an hard disk for me even though I was badly in need of it just because my intention was to recover this money as soon as possible . So after the collection of 45000 Rs I never had guts to go towards my father and return that money to him I know I would have got 2 on my face one right and one left (since that was my gift and no one in the world expects  gift to be returned ). then I thought a while this money was collected for laptop then why not keep it as a backup  so that I can use it for my laptop if anything happens to it in future since it works for day and night 'problem to ayei hi na' ?  from the day I sarted working I don't think I have given him a holiday even for a day , someties I feel pitty about it but what to do I don't have friends also to share  my feelings and to enjoy so it's obvious that I will spend my full hours coding , surfing some techy things or reading some high fundu things on quora besides this I don't have any work and I don't remeber also whther I did anything else in my life for this 1 year apart from sitting infront of my laptop  ...


In this 1 year when I look back I don't find any change ,  people say  that changes happen  minutely they are not seen but wen you look back completely they are being seen as a big change but I don't know why I can't see any chage in me neither in my laptop Only change what I can see is I started loving my laptop more because earlier . I used to use it only  for myself  earlier  but from last one year I am using it to server many people so something good is happenning but I am scared because I don't want to loose this pracious thing . In this world no one not  a single person showed a real trust in me except for my parents and my laptop . This 3 things in my life were pracious to me, are precious  and will be . I was never worried about money , money was not a great thing for me a year back (but now it is .. you start getting value of money wen you spend from your pocket ) .so wer was I . ha I was talking about the TRUST FACTOR... this trust factor is very important in my life I trust  few people blindly in my life and for  rest all I think 110 times before trusting them ,vbut wen it comes to trusting  myself people never do .  I don't know y ... whether in regards of friendship or work or anything else people never show a real trust in me I think my face is only like a big thief  where people don't find me trustworthy ,  for me whole world i consider as my family but for the world I am an unknown person , sometimes it hurts me but now I have craeted  an habbit of it . whole world might not but to me my world is my family and my laptop  , with this things I can conquer the whole world . If this 2 things are there  with me I am not bothered about anything or anyone else .
From where to where did I go let me stop it here itself .

Frankly speaking till todays date I never left my laptop alone , even while sleeping I see to it that my laptop is besides me. I don't know why but I am always possessive when it comes to my laptop even if someone takes it for a while for some reason my heart breaks thinking they might not take proper care of it and yup I even hate sharing my laptop accessories .

When I saw transformers for the first time first thing what came to my mind was wat if my laptop also turns into an autobot like that car in transformer and that night i   got a dream where in my laptop was turnning into an autobot but like me my dreams are also weird I got an dream where in my laptop only half part is  turnning into an autobot and the remainning  half part is as it is so in my dream my laptop could not move by itself  like optimus prime  but I had to carry whichever possible place required .It was  an awesome dream of my life  because I heard my laptop talking to me in that dream , bad luck , I remeber only half of it . 

from now on I know I should take care of my laptop since I don't want to loose this pracious thing . I should'nt over use it I know it's difficult but I have it  . Till then thanks for reading  my madness  wasting your pracious time :P happy blogging .. :)

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purane kapde....ya naye

It was the last day of Ganesh Chaturthi I was wearing a beautiful white chikankari kurta hand-stitched by one of the local tailors. It was looking so pretty and me too definitely 😉. I actually had stitched it specially for Ganesh Chaturthi but for the entire 5 days did not get time to wear it or you could say it was raining very heavily so I was worried about it getting dirty. Finally, on the last day, I wore it while going to my cousin's place.  All the time I was just worried about what if it gets dirty, my manstruation date was due so I was worried what if it gets stained. Since it was raining heavily what if some car splashed water on me. Not one but a thousand questions 😏.  And to be frank with all these questions I wore it till Visarjan and when I came back home just changed into my old clothes ... started doing all the work wearing that same old t-shirt which has one hole on the sleeves given by a stray dog. My old clothes were already stained with turmeric stain which I g

My First Love

First of all Happy  Birthday.............................. :) :D to my laptop DELL INSPIRON 5520 (people who need specification can google it). Today its a great day for me since my laptop is turning a year old .Thank you for being with me in my good,bed,bad times (bad because I have a habit of sleeping with laptop on my stomach , sleeping and browsing is my favorite time pass). Yes this was my first love , it is and will be . I don't know how I got so much attached  to my laptop but there was something that led me to love this laptop more than my self . I can't sleep when anything happens to it , like  now even when I'm writing this article  pointer doesn't respond properly , it get's stuck in between  ....    :(   ,    I'm facing this problem  from last 4 days so yesterday I tried to reintall the drivers , for some time it worked properly and after some time same thing started again so I restarted thinking it might work properly and go to see , it starte

Do we feel - All Indians are my Brothers and Sisters

I don't know whats is cooking in my brain today... Just some thoughts which are popping up randomly and not allowing me to sleep Before moving to Bangalore I was surrounded by mostly by Goans. For us anyone and everyone outside Goa is Bhikna(Only Goans will understand this term so don not try to google). Goans normally don't like migrants because we always feel our land will be grabbed again, same like how Portuguese took it from us 450 years back. When I was a kid I personally hated all the migrants, I used to fight with all my classmates whoever where migrants. My kiddish brain never understood the real meaning of Indian Pledge. India is my country all Indians are my brothers and sisters was just for the name sack , just for the sack of saying . When I was in Higher Secondary I understood the real worth of me as Indian . I realized how united we are and how obvious it is to go to any other state without any choice and work there. Every Indian loves its own land abundantl